Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Working Hard

Hello everyone! Just wanted to update with some new CRAH pics. Over the weekend they painted the ceiling in the auditorium black, so on Monday we spend most of the day sweeping the paint dust off the floor. It actually was a bigger undertaking then I thought, but it was still fun:-)

Today I worked in Metal studs. We were putting up tracks that will eventually turn into the walls of the various rooms behind the stage. I drove the scissor lift all day, which was awesome. (Don't worry Jeff- I got my official approval to be an operator from Bro Myers;-) Now I feel like I can parallel park anything! I also helped mark and then screw in the studs. It was definitely one of those days that goes by really fast because you are constantly doing something. My partners in crime today were Dale and Dana. Dana's nickname today was Lasergirl, because she was in charge of setting the laser for our lines. Brooke was the cutter- she did an awesome job with that saw! Sparks were flying everywhere.

The weather was kind of crazy today. in the morning it was REALLY snowing, then during lunch it was hailing, then by afternoon it was raining and all the snow melted. Weird...





No comments: