Sunday, February 1, 2009

The oasis




*UPDATE: i got a few pics emailed from Caithlin: enjoy. You know you are jealous of the fashion(wink)

Hey everyone, I feel like such a tard because I forgot to bring my camera with me to CRAH Saturday, and I would have taken some awesome pics. Grr. Oh well. I worked with the Stego crew (not sure if that is spelled right) inside the assembly hall. It is basically this thick yellow plastic that we cover the floor with. We used this heavy duty red tape and taped it to the walls. We also cut holes in it so it could fit around the pipes that are sticking out of the ground. Then we taped the pipes to it and made sure to seal it really good so nothing would ever seep underneath. To tape up the gaps around the pipes, we used these square cutouts of the stego- they kind of looked like hula skirts because they had fringe cut into one side. Caithlin Conners and I were walking around holding up our "hula skirts" and took a bunch of silly pictures with her camera- we are such dorks:-) We actually did accomplish a lot though- I know it doesn't sound like it- heehee. We finished a whole section of the building where the offices and changing rooms behind the stage will be.

No comments: