Thursday, December 11, 2008

International convention



My family and I are going to the international convention in Austria in August 2009. I am getting really excited, because we just got our package choices, and we decided we want to go to Vienna and then Paris, France! Woohoo! While in Austria, we are going to visit a bunch of family we have there that I have never met. I wonder if they will look related to us? That will be weird. I went to Barnes and Noble today and got a few things to help me prepare. I need to brush up on my German and French! I also got a big map that I hung in my office and put pushpins on it of where I have been. I can't wait to add more!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH so excited.

5 comments:

Annadrew97 said...

Congrats again! You are going to have a GREAT time!!! We are very happy for you.

kelseroo said...

Thanks! Hey I noticed you guys have a blog now, but it is "readers only." Does that mean I have to get a special invite to read it?

Annadrew97 said...

No...it just means that we needed to sign up for a blog in order to leave any comments. There is nothing to read except for our names...sorry.

Zapatogrande said...

Felicitades

Princess Agata said...

Kelsi I am so happy for you!!! I am so envoius :(
Anyway, tryed to be your follower or even to subscribe to you but I could not find out how! Please help a blog dummy like me...