






Hey everyone, it's G! Yeah, thats my new nickname. More about that later.
So today at CRAH I worked on waterproofing again, and yes, got VERY sticky again. I actually had to cut some adhesive out of my hair when I got home- hopefully it isn't noticeable! We had a fun team. It was all sisters except poor Vincent and our overseer Mason Sabin. But us girls were having a blast- Cassy, Amy, Kellyn, Brittney and me.
I made sure to take a lot of pics today. We are really making progress! The rest of the steel is going up for the lobby and where the offices and behind the stage will be. On Monday and Wednesday I helped pour the concrete for the stage! Parts of the roof are going up, and the metal studs for the walls are going up too. It seems like it is moving so fast now that we are above ground.
Today at lunch all of us girls were deciding who looks like what animal. Don't ask me how that started, but here is what we all agreed: Felita is a chipmunk, Amy is a koala, Cassy is a lioness, Kellyn is a gazelle, and I am a giraffe. Yeah... I don't know how I feel about mine. But they said I was a cute giraffe like the Toys R Us one. His name is Geoffrey. And that is how I got the nickname G:-) I like the nickname, and maybe I will just get used to the fact that I look like a giraffe!
Pic descriptions (may be out of order): 1) Jessica Dokey and I 2) Our waterproofing crew 3) My adhesive roller stuck to my glove 4) Amy, Me and Cassy 5) Metal stud wall with a scissor lift 6) Everyone at lunch starting from left to right: Felita, Amy, Cassy, Me Kellyn, Nikki 7) Geoffrey the Toys R Us giraffe
1 comment:
Ooohh, G for 'giraffe'. That's better than G for 'gangsta'.
Post a Comment