



Today I worked INSIDE the assembly hall. They have it all closed in and they are using this huge heater to heat up the inside and dry out the ground. They are getting ready for the upcoming gynormous (yes that is a made up word) concrete pour when they do the entire floor of the assembly hall! Today we were leveling out the dirt for the floor. A brother had a laser level, and our job was to dig/move the dirt around to reach grade. Some brothers had some pretty nifty machines that compact the dirt and make it smooth. The great thing about today? We were not in the freezing cold! I actually started to get hot while I worked. That was a nice change:-) Here are a few pics including a crazy awesome panoramic photo I took with my camera's cool feature. I think I will periodically take a panoramic shot from the exact point I did here to show the progress. That would be an amazing photo album!
No comments:
Post a Comment