Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kaitlin's visit

















My younger sister Kaitlin came to visit this week from tues to tues. It was so nice to hang out with her because I haven't seen her since June of last year! Definitely a fun filled visit- we went to D.C. and went to the wax museum- if anyone has not been, you have to go! It is so fun! We took some pretty crazy pics. We also went to the National Archives, House where Lincoln died, The Air and space museum, and saw a free concert at the Kennedy center. We went snow tubing with a group from my hall on Saturday- also awesome. And of course we did a lot of hanging out, shopping, and watching movies. Here are a few pics from her visit!

5 comments:

Joellyn said...

Wow, you guys make where I live seem so exciting.

kelseroo said...

Ha! it takes some creativity, that's for sure;-)

linda said...

your sister seems just as crazy as you but thanks for sharing her with us would have loved to meet her

Anonymous said...

I love the wax figure abuse ;-) Heehee.

Anonymous said...

I liked the picture with Tyra Banks. I like to watch ANTM, but Tyra makes it nearly unbearable. I probably would have karate choped her wax head off.