



So today I worked at CRAH again and helped out with masonry- back breaking work, but really fun. It was FREEZING today. On and off it would start snowing, during which I would get very excited and do a little "its snowing" dance. (yes, I know, I am a dork:-) Pretty soon every time it would start snowing the people working with me would say "um, Kelsi, its snowing, aren't you forgetting something?" and then would expect me to dance. I guess we all get a little goofy when it is so cold. Leah, if you are reading this- I was like the performing seal;-) Here are a few pics of us working, including a shot of the steel that recently went up! Wow, it is actually a structure now! Also a pic of me doing one of my snow dances.
3 comments:
the good ol' preforming seal!!!
good times, good times
Thanks for the pic. That's the first time I've seen one of the structure. It's huge!
Wow! What fun, fun, fun!
And Kelsi you are certainly guilty of enjoying your youth!
What wonderful stories to tell your mate and children in the new order!
How proud we are of you!
I can imagine how Jah and your parents feel about you!
"WE Lub Ya!"
Diana Ryan
Post a Comment