Today at CRAH I helped with Masonry again, and we were waterproofing the brick we laid a few days ago. We used this really sticky adhesive, and later we used this stuff that was like tar- so you can imagine how filthy, sticky, and grimy I was. I got a ton of that sticky stuff all over my clothes, and then I would kneel down to work some more and get hay stuck to myself (the ground where we were working was covered in it.) I decided to take a pic of myself looking like a scarecrow since I was already halfway there:-) I just had to stuff some in my sleeves and hat. For some reason, after a long days work, I am always the messiest one on the crew...
Something kind of cool: I learned how to operate a scissor lift today!
1 comment:
The United States government thinks you're a scarecrow too. Just watch the Wizard of Oz. ;)
Post a Comment