Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged in so long... I have been really busy, and honestly, I find it difficult to blog about the everyday grind- CRAH was so much easier to blog about! I have been getting settled in my new congregation, I finally got a job, and I have gone back to school a bit- I am taking some online classes. How is everyone doing with the new service year?
The new house project is kind of on hold right now- looks like I won't be moving in till end of December or beginning of January. My sister has already moved into her side.
Ok I promise I will do a post about the international convention I went to in August- I took so many pics, it is difficult to choose which ones to include on here!
Hope to hear from many of my MD peeps soon!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment