Friday, April 3, 2009

The Longest Sunday







Sorry I am so late to post you guys... I have just been crazy busy. Man, I am so behind on blog updates! Anyway... On Sunday I worked at Crownsville with stucco again. I had a lot of fun with my little team I worked with all day! There were five of us, and I think we did an awesome job. We were applying the PAB on the outside coronice (sp?) of the asssembly hall. I ended up staying at CRAH until 10 that evening, because I was hanging out with the Kim and Julie Davis while they were on security. (They take it very seriously- you can tell by Kim's face;-) Their assignment was from 4:30pm to 12:30am! So it was a very long, but fun filled day!

1 comment:

leahshak said...

you forgot to include the part about the box of donuts!