Friday, April 3, 2009

Insulation and crazy suits




Today I worked on the insulation crew at CRAH. It was actually really fun, but boy did we have to wear a lot of gear! First we baby powdered our necks (Mark said it closes our pores, but I think he just thought we smelled bad. heehee j/k) Then we put on our protective blue suits. Then we put on masks. Then we put on goggles. Then we put on special gloves. Any time I would walk by someone today they would call our outfits a fun new name. Some of them: Nurse uniformes, doctor uniforms, astronaut outfits, pajamas, etc. I personally like to call them space gear. You know I moonwalked across the site! Of course, how could I not? Anna was my main working buddy today, but we had a lot of fun working side by side with a lot of sisters and brothers. I am surprisingly not THAT itchy... a little, but not a lot. Wow, that space gear really does it's job!
Oh and I also included a pic of the cherry blossoms blooming on the same street- aren't they pretty?

No comments: