

Last week was a crazy Crownsville week! I worked three days in a row, thurs, fri and sat. Jaclyn came with me on Thurs and Sat. I am so happy because they are no longer assigning me to work in food service! Woohoo! The pics of the two burns on my arm is from the huge grill in the kitchen. They are grease splatter burns. At least now I wont be getting any more:-) On thursday they had a huge cement pour- about 23 cement trucks came. I wore my new knee high cement boots and learned how to finish the cement. Then friday and saturday I helped with carpentry and also learned how to tie rebar. I also did some landscaping again.So my cute hard hat is sort of a sensation now, so I have sisters asking me to decorate their hats also. I now have a waiting list of hats to do. Here are some I did- one with butterflies, another with orchids. Another sister wants a jungle scene with monkeys. I should start charging or something:-)
2 comments:
Those helmets are awesome! What kind of paint do you use?
They are just colored sharpies. thanks!
Post a Comment