Monday, May 4, 2009

Ceramic Tile Weekend









This past Saturday and Sunday I attended a Ceramic tile class for CRAH. It was at a Kingdom hall in Accokeek, MD. On Saturday we learned how to lay Ditra, and then the tile. Then on Sunday we learned how to grout. It was so much fun! We had 30 something people in our class, including a lot of my core worker peeps. Different congregations made our meals each day- let me just say, they did an AWESOME job. We were feasting like kings all weekend (my mouth is watering just thinking about it:-) On Saturday we worked until 11pm! Sunday we finished around 3. I took some pics on Saturday, but then on Sunday my camera broke, so no pics:-( I would like to give a shout out to the Peters- thanks for your hospitality! Now we are ready to lay tile in the assembly hall- I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice. If tiling installation is not properly carried out, even the most carefully laid-out ceramic tile floor plan will still come out as a disaster. I love ceramic tile and I tilled my whole house with ceramic tiles. It looks very stunning thanks to a very good installer http://www.ciciliotandson.com/. A professional in this regards and they did their job very well.