Sunday, March 1, 2009

Friday Caulking

This weekend was super-fun-and-super-intense-work-filled. I worked on the Caulking crew for Friday and Saturday. On Friday we were on our knees the whole day cleaning out the joints and then filling gaps with a sand mixture. It was a tedious, but fun job. All in all, there is just under two miles of caulking area! Whew! We felt kind of special because our crew was the only one allowed inside the assembly hall for this weekend. There were sisters guarding the doors to keep people out (I think they REALLY enjoyed being able to tell brothers what to do for once- haha).

I didn't have to work, so I was able to stay for family night! Yay! Here are some pics and video from Friday, including a "barbecue sauce lips" pic;-) (Oh, and thanks for the British Narration on the video, Kellyn! *nerd*)






No comments: